SD card is a memory card type generally used in different electronic gadgets like Android Smartphone, digital cameras, camcorders, etc. Depending on the size of the SD card, you can store a large number of files including photos, audios, videos, documents and other files. The files stored on your Android Phone SD card can be shared with various social network applications, from one Smartphone to another phone via applications etc.
Reasons for Deletion of Files from your Android phone SD Card:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes while removing unwanted files from Android Smartphone SD card, you may accidentally choose “Delete All” option, which erases all files and folders on Android Smartphone SD card.
Unreliable Third-Party Tool: Sometimes deletion of important files happens by using unreliable third party tool for cleaning junk data on your Android Smartphone. In this circumstance, It is possible to lose important files that are stored on Android Smartphone SD card.
File Transfer Interruption: While moving files from your computer/laptop to your Android phone SD card and vice versa, you would have accidentally pulled out your SD card from the system. Sometimes, the sudden power failure may occur during file transfer process. Under these two circumstances, your files may get deleted from your SD card as well as from your computer.
Deletion while previewing: While previewing photos, videos on your Android Smartphone, you may accidentally select delete option. As a result, important files may lose from your SD card.
Using Android Phone you can perform so many tasks like capturing images, videos and store various applications such as game data, work data, edited files, etc. Once these valuable data get deleted due to above scenarios, don’t get panic because nowadays restoring deleted files is an easy task by choosing a reliable and trustworthy tool like Undelete Memory Card. This tool designed with special scanning algorithms which makes very simple to undelete files from Android Phone SD card.
Excellent Features of Undelete Memory Card Software:
- This tool recovers all popular media file types such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, AIFF, TIFF, PSD, MP3, MP4, MOV, MPEG, AVI, etc very easily.
- It can effortlessly recover deleted files from android phone SD card on all the latest versions of Windows operating systems which include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows XP, etc.
- This software permits you to add or edit file signatures after recovery if it is not listed at the time of recovery process.
- It supports deleted files recovery from SD cards of various brands such as Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, HP, Samsung, Lexar, Panasonic, etc.
- The Graphical User Interface of this application is effective interacts with users to recover files with few easy steps.
- Using preview option in this software, one can view all the recovered files prior to restoring such items.
- It provides the option to view recovered files in Data Type View and File Type View.
Points to Remember:
- Have a regular backup of important files on some other storage devices.
- Remove your Android Smartphone from connected PCs/laptops using in safe mode.